Choking Mom Is Saved By Her Breastfeeding Son

Mary E Jones of Birmingham, Alabama was sitting on her living room couch snacking, watching television, and breastfeeding her 6 month old son (Jonah) when one of the peanuts she was eating got lodged in her throat. Sensing something was wrong with mom, Jonah sprung into action and bit down on moms nipple causing her to give a big acceleration of air. The peanut was dislodged instantly. Mom and Jonah are doing well.

Experts say that babies of that age can sense danger around them.  Local residents got wind of this story and gifts, toys, and baby supplies are pouring in to Mary & Jonah. Babies can be heroes too!