Makes about 20 medium sized cookies
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
6 T. (3/4 cup) butter, melted
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 whole egg + 1 egg yolk
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips or chunks
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
3. Stir butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until well combined.
4. Add in egg and egg yolk and vanilla extract to butter and sugar mixture, and stir to combine.
5. Add in chocolate chips and mix in until evenly distributed.
6. Scoop out 2 T. of dough per cookie, and roll cookie dough into balls. Place on Silpat or parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Love This Recipe? SHARE….on Social Media below!